- July 30th – 5-8 pm- Used/New Uniform Sale Night in the Cafeteria.
- August 8th – 5-7 pm – Meet the Teacher Night. Sign up for PTA that night!
- August 12th – 8:00/8:30 am – First day of school!
- August 20th – 5-6 pm – First PTA Meeting of the year! Raffle winners announced.
- Sept. 17th 5-6 pm – PTA Meeting!
- Oct. 7th – Fundraiser Kick-off!
- Oct. 22nd – PTA Meeting 5-6 pm
- Nov. 19th – PTA Meeting 5-6 pm
- Jan. 21st – PTA Meeting 5-6 pm
- Feb. 18th – PTA Meeting 5-6 pm
- March 18th – PTA Meeting 5-6 pm
- April 8th – PTA Meeting 5-6 pm
Welcome Mustang Parents to Calibre Academy of Surprise-where Learning Matters! We are so excited for our upcoming PTA year!
This year we are “Building for Tomorrow’s Future,” so join our award-winning PTA!Mustang PTA is a recognized 501(c)(3) non profit organization that is a local unit of the Arizona PTA and National PTA. We are also a member of the Surprise-El Mirage PTA Council.
At the 2013 Arizona PTA Convention, Mustang PTA earned the following awards:
Male Engagement Award
100% Teacher Membership
100% Support Staff
Largest membership percent increase in both region and state
2013 Local PTA Unit of the Year
2013 Educator of the Year (Curtis Gardner)
2013 Volunteer of the Year (Beth Simek)
PTAs Mission is to:
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities,
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
PTAs Purpose is:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.